Today we are joined by Marlysa Sullivan, MPT assistant professor at Maryland University of Integrative Health and founder of the yoga therapy clinic at MUIH.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The biopsychosocial-spiritual model of health and how does it relates to pain.
- How to define the social domain of health and its relationship to the other domains.
- The connection between the social domain of health to pain and supporting research.
- The physiological basis for looking at and understanding health in the social domain.
- How yoga, meditation and physical therapy to work with improving social health, connection and the physiological underpinnings of pain and social isolation.
Sign up for the latest episode at www.drjoetatta.com.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Healing Pain Podcast Community today: