Today we are joined by Dr. Sam Shay, acupuncturist, chiropractor, functional neurologist, Fitgenes Practitioner, and author.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The impact of sugar and video game addiction in children.
- The science of addiction.
- How would someone know they are an addict vs. someone who is a ‘heavy user” or a ‘binge user.”
- What is unique about sugar addiction and video game addiction in today’s world compared to other addictions?
- What the biggest mistakes people make when trying to heal their addiction.
- Parents who want to help their children game less so they (the children) can study more, sleep more, and engage more.
- Spouses, partners, and family of problem gamers to provide the best support to help their loved ones.
Sign up for the latest episode at www.drjoetatta.com/podcasts.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Healing Pain Podcast Community today: